The Hentai-x-Hentai.com site is in no way responsible for the content, completeness, legality or even reliability of the information mentioned on the site. You accept and understand all the rules that will be stated as well as the problems on the use of the site.
The site offers adult content and is therefore not suitable for young audiences. By browsing this site, you are legally authorized to view this type of content. The required age (Major) being 18 years for a large part of the countries, isn't it for all docn we advise you to consult the regulations of the country where you live.
We take care to respect and defend the freedom of expression on this site but to stay within the limits, you will have to respect certain rules on the content that you will download. We offer you the list of rules for this purpose.
- You have the right to publish galleries whether or not they contain pornographic characters, but please note the title of each manga.
- You do not have the right to publish any type of content proposing children or minors and appearing to be minors. If this is the case, a trace of this content must be kept for any possible filling.
- You do not have the right to post content from or containing any type of pornographic material from real people.
- You do not have the right to publish pornographic content or not that may contain children, only one violation and your account will be permanently banned.
If at any time you violate one or more of the aforementioned rules, you agree that we can submit to you any history (downloading, browsing ...) as well as all your IP address, proxy ... You are warned of the risks incurred.
Hentai-x-Hentai complies with applicable copyright laws. Unfortunately, we are unable to verify the copyright status of every gallery uploaded to our site due to its size, and we are not legally required to do so. If you find that your copyright has been infringed by one of our members, please report it using the contact form. Make sure you include all of the information below.
A properly classified takedown notice requires the following information to be valid. You are hereby informed that if any of the information required by law is missing or invalid, we cannot be legally considered to have actual knowledge of the copyright infringement.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person (full name of the company) authorized to act on behalf of the holder of an exclusive right allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the protected work allegedly infringed or, if several protected works on the same website are covered by a single notification, a representative list of these works on this site.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow the service provider to contact you, such as an address, a telephone number and, if applicable, an e-mail.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
You can send it to the specified email address as a DMCA takedown notice if you want, as it has sufficient provisions. Normally we will take action within an hour, but please allow six to twelve hours in the event that qualified personnel are not available to process your request. Note that we will generally not respond to reports unless we need additional information.
Please note that using the report button or sending an email directly to us is much faster than complaining to our hosts. They are well informed of our withdrawal procedures and they will simply forward the complaint to us a day or two late for their own handling.
Also be aware that all copyright claims are based on legal perjury and false claims may be subject to prosecution.